Faculty of Law

  • 06 Nov 2013

Official Site: hukum.ub.ac.id

History

UB Faculty of Law was originally named College of Law and Society Knowledge (PTHPM), established by the Higher Education Foundation Malang (YPTM), on July 1, 1957. Furthermore, PTHPM recognized as belonging to the Malang Municipal and become a part of the Municipal University of Malang on July 1, 1960.

In 1961, the University changed its name into Universitas Brawijaya, When it was nationalized on January 5, 1963 by Decree of Ministry of Higher Education and Science, No.1 of 1963, from then on the Faculty of Law and the Society Knowledge (FHPM) became one of the state Faculty of Law East Java.

On the national accreditation in 1996, the Faculty of Law, Universitas Brawijaya accredited with qualifications A, according to the National Accreditation Board Decision Higher number 01107/AK/1.1/UBGIHK/VIII/1998.


Contact Address

Faculty of Law
Universitas Brawijaya
Jalan MT. Haryono No. 169
Malang, Jawa Timur - Indonesia
Phone : +62 341 553898
Fax : +62 341 566505
Email : hukum[at]ub.ac.id