No : 0046/UN10/AK/2013
ADMINISTRATIVE REGISTRATION OF UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA STUDENTS
EVEN SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR 2012/2013
S-1, DIPLOMA (VOCATIONAL),
POST GRADUATE AND SPECIALIST 1 PROGRAM
Hereby announced to all students of Universitas Brawijaya to perform registration of even semester, academic year 2012/2013 with the following requirements :
I. Administrative Registration.
- Date and Place :
- Payment place :
- All branches of Bank Mandiri, BTN, BRI, BNI and ATM BCA in Indonesia.
- Date of Payment : January 14, 2013 - February 1, 2013
- Day /Time: Monday - Friday / Time : 07.30 - 15.00 WIB.
(Closed on Saturday, no payment can be made)
- Payment place :
- Showing active student ID.
- Students who did not perform registration on the previous semester must attach letter of active study from Rector, and students on terminal should submit a copy of Terminal Permit Letter to Budget Unit of Central Office to open the block.
Ø Registration outside the scheduled date will not be served.
Ø No transfer should be made outside Bank Mandiri, BTN, BRI, BNI and ATM BCA.
II. Academic Registration.
- Registration Date : January 21, 2013 - February 1, 2013.
a. S-1 and Vocational Program : Will be announced on the web http://www.ub.ac.id
b. Post Graduate and Specialist 1 Program : Check the announcement issued by the Program/Faculty that conduct the program
III. Sanction for students who don't perform Administrative Registration :
- Students who don't perform administrative registration on Even semester 2012/2013 will be regarded as not registered as a student of Universitas Brawijaya and are not permitted to perform academic and student related activities on the semester.
- Students who have perform administrative registration (have paid the tuition fee) but academically unfit to continue the study will receive the returned tuition fee.
- Students who are late or not performing administrative registration may apply for a academic leave to the Rector, at the least on March 4, 2013 to General Affairs/Administrative Unit Rectorate, First Floor
- Students of Universitas Brawijaya who are not registered for more than two cumulative semester will be regarded as resigning from being students of Universitas Brawijaya
IV. Others :
- Students with terminal permit for one semester, if the academic leave request is proposed and granted after the end deadline date, or after 4 Maret 2013, are still required to pay tuition fee.
- Tuition fee payment note is not a proof of registered as student.
- Students who have paid the tuition fee but don't perform academic registration will be regarded as not registered as students of Universitas Brawijaya.
- Students of academic year 2008/2009 and after, according to the UB Education Guidebook will be imposed with Progressive tuition fee if:
- Students of Vocational/Diploma program who passed the three years study period will experience 100+15% of tuition fee on fourth year and 100+30% of tuition fee on fifth year.
- Students of Sarjana program who passed four year study time, will experience 100+15% tuition fee on fifth year, 100+30% tuition fee on sixth year, and 100+45% tuition fee on seventh year.
- Students of Transfer Program who passed the three years study time will experience 100+30% tuition fee on the fourth ye
- Student of Master program from 2012/2013 generation and after will be imposed with progressive tuition fee, after two years study time, the tuition fee will be 100+15% on the third and fourth year the tuition fee will be 100+30%
- Students of Doctoral Program from 2012/2013 generation and after will be imposed with Progressive tuition fee, after three years of study time, the tuition will be 100+15% on fourth year, and 100+30% on fifth year
Students who can't show a student ID on administrative registration, because of lost, or other things, must apply for a replacement ID with the current procedure.
Academic registration (Filling Study Plan Card) will be regulated by each Faculty/Program.
Issued in : Malang
On : January 7, 2013
On behalf of Rector,
Vice Rector I
Prof.Dr.Ir. Bambang Suharto, MS
NIP. 19530709 198002 1 002