Description of the Service Centers in Universitas Brawijaya
- Community Empowerment Development Service Center (P4M)
P4M performs services of:
- Simbermas : Sinergi Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (Community Development Synergy), developing community's potentiality in cooperation with regional government to improve the skill and the power of the community.
- Business Incubator :
- Management sevice consisted of education and training, guiding and consulting, business information,
- Determining technology model, system and technique of production, development of technology,
- Capital access Service: give out funding information and funding.
- Village Financial Development Program (P2KP) Grameen bank System, which helps housewifes to establish side job to help village economic.
- Natural Resource Development Service Center (P3SDA)
performs services on:
- cultivation and tissue culture technology training. Such as: mushroom, orchid, salak, etc.
- Natural research based business Consultation. Such as: bokasi fertilizeri, holticulture, food cattle, etc.
- Production business: compost, golden teak seed, salak, etc.
- Technology Development Service Center (P3T)
P3T performs service on:
- Training on: Planning, development and implementation of technology related to food and non food field.
- Consultation of the development of economical and technical goods and service.
- Informations on the source of technology used in business and industry world.
For further info on Community Service in UB, please visit LPPM's website: http://lppm.ub.ac.id/